Jun 1, 2011

Fish heads, fish heads, rolly-polly fish heads!

Fish we caught by Pixiefarts
Fish we caught, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

Mr. D, my brother & I went fishing twice this week. Since we live in Michigan and near Lake St. Clair, there is quite a few boat launches in the area. We usually fish at the 9 mile pier. I didn't catch anything but dinks. They caught some keepers. However, that jumbo in the middle was caught by our pier fishing neighbor. Dick was joking about him putting the fish in our bucket and he did! What a nice guy! He said he doesn't eat fish. That fish was 15"

We all got really burnt! Let me just say, there is a picture of Mr. Dick with a red stripe down his chest. Very Charred!

Monday, I barbequed chicken legs, baby red skin potatoes & corn on the cob. We had a large salad and an ice cold Coors light.


I had a great 3 days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment