Jun 17, 2011

Dear Cosmos, Stop screwing with me

Butterfly by Pixiefarts
Butterfly, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

My plans to go up to the property came to a crashing halt after I received my pay check yesterday. We all knew our insurance was going up, but jeez I'm screwed now. I'm on a budget, I take my lunch everyday, make my coffee in the morning. I do go out for Chinese food every once and a while. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for Happy Garden Chinese food.
I have to re-evaluate everything. Gas for my car is killing me.

Mr. Peak needs a job. He is working 1 day a week right now.

Tonight, we are having a fire on the driveway. Saturday, we are going for a car ride to a U-pick for strawberries. I foresee strawberry jam in my future.

2 comments:

  1. :-( I wish things were better for you. I wish I had an answer or a winning lottery ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be fine. Hope u feel better marj, still have the plague

    ReplyDelete