Apr 26, 2011

Sourdough Dinner Rolls for Zombie Day

Sourdough Dinner Rolls by Pixiefarts
Sourdough Dinner Rolls, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

The only photo I took on Sunday, pre-baked rolls.

My daffodils bloomed that morning.

The rabbit I cooked was delish! I braised it in rabbit stock & Killian's beer with carrots, onions & garlic. We also had garlic smashed red skins & a salad. My sister brought deviled eggs & brownies. I love rabbit meat.

Let me tell you....
These dinner rolls turned out amazing! I made the whole recipe and had to freeze half of it. There was only four of us, so I couldn't make all 16 rolls! In a couple weeks, I will bake the rest. I used this recipe from Phoo-d's blog. Her picture inspired me to bake some dinner rolls. Mine didn't get as golden brown, but I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment