Apr 13, 2011

Better but I can't hear

I'm so glad I'm healthier now. My left ear is still blocked, but I don't have any pain or pressure.

The yard is greening more and more everyday.
My garlic & quail are growing nicely!
Quail are 4.1/2 weeks old.
I've separated my girls from the boys over the weekend. I weighed all the males and put the largest one back in with my female trio.
The largest male weighed out to 181 grams! The other males averaged 150-170g. What a Whopper!
Couple more weeks until I get eggs!

I acquired fencing from my Step-FIL over the weekend. He gifted us with 25 feet of fencing with 8 t-posts.
It's killing me that I have to wait until the weekend to put the fencing up. I've been looking online to see what everyone else uses are a gate. I found this picture PVC Pipe gate! Just enough to keep my dogs out of the beds!

My salad bowl raised bed is ready for planting. This is the raised bed I made with cinder blocks last year. The plan is lettuce, carrots & radishes in the main area. In the cider block holes, I want to plant mint & other invasive herbs!

I promise more picture this year! I'm been slacking

No comments:

Post a Comment