Dec 21, 2011

Tis' the Season

tree by Pixiefarts
tree, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

3 more days of work!
Then I'm off until January 3rd. I have some plans for the week.

Knitting/Spinning on 26th with some girls.
Ply some singles that are on my bobbins.
Finish these pink socks!
Clean the upstairs and reorganize

In the meantime, I still need to make some holiday goodies. Dicky-Dicardo said he would help me tonight! I need someone to hold the pan while I dump molten hot sugar at him!

I'm almost done knitting dishcloths, I have a few more days to go! I can bust out at least 4 more by Xmas!

Tomorrow, there will be a 2 week Bunny update. Wow, I cannot believe how big they are now!

Happy Holidays
Merry Solstice
Merry Xmas!!!

I am such a winter holiday dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment