Dec 8, 2011

Four Popples

freckles baby by Pixiefarts
freckles baby, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

Wow. What a Wednesday.
Freckles had 4 baby bunnies some time that night. I ended up taking the day off. I still had one vacation day left to use up before the end of the year.
We went to Men's Warehouse, Mr. Peak received a $50 gift certificate in the mail. He bought two hats & two belts for free! Then to the mall, I bought a brown v-neck sweater (jcp 10$ off $10).

I got my eye checked finally. Yep, I feel old; I am now nearsighted. I'm supposed to wear them, just not in front of the computer. I am so glad I have eye coverage now! The total before insurance was almost $400.
This morning I checked on the babies, everyone had a full belly. I am so proud of my first time mommy rabbit. She had done such a great job so far. This weekend I'll post pictures of the whole group. I'm not sure who is the dad. I breed her with both boys that day. 2 are spotty and 2 a almost solid.
I noticed Boris is launching himself thru the top of the dog crate. He gets his head out of the crate and then falls down. He doesn't get stuck or anything. Maybe he's playing a game? I caught him one time and bopped him on the nose. He's so silly. Boykin is outside now, He sprays way to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment