Oct 24, 2011

Spirit of the Wild

UPDATE 9-14-11 by Pixiefarts
UPDATE 9-14-11, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

I had a nice weekend.

Fiber Festival & Halloween Party on Saturday.

Sunday: Cleaned house.

I bought some pretty fiber to spin (I didn't need). I carpooled with some of my favorite girls. We arrived at the Saline Fairgrounds and before we got into the sheds, we saw some other spinning girls. I love the fiber community!! I learned how to needle felt. I picked up an old textile spindle (I collect them), 4oz white wool, 4oz of brown alpaca, a organic hemp change purse & an awesome bump of alpaca, copper gliz, wool & angora. I also saw a camel & and bought 1oz of his/her fiber!
Later that night was my sister's Halloween party. It was interested..... That's all I can say...... Interesting

Sunday:
Vacuumed
Washed the Curtains
Dick fixed the Rod in the living room.
Cooked Lemon, honey, garlic soy chicken legs in the crockpot. It was yummy.



Via Flickr:
September update.
Wow, I am so excited these are still alive! I love pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment