Oct 10, 2011

Dodge

Dodge by Pixiefarts
Dodge, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

I lost my phone. One week exact! It was in my winter hoodie behind my bedroom door. Doh! I didn't miss it one bit! I'm terrible with my phone.

Not much going on lately...

I made Bison chili for the first time on Sunday. We took a bike ride at Dodge Park. It was so pretty! I veered off the path a few times looking up into the trees (not paying attention)

We went to Baseline Feed to pick up hay for the Rabbits. Oooo It's nice & fresh for being in the city area. The owner was very excited about his hay. We will be shopping there again.

Dick had a show Saturday night at Skippers. I had a good time. What a great turn out! One band had a 4-string banjo. I was like YAY! BANJO!!!!

Garden Front:
Clean up!
More Green Beans
Rabbit's had an afternoon of playing in the garden (Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment