May 4, 2012

Coppery Goodness

Coppery Goodness by Pixiefarts
Coppery Goodness, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

It's a Fiber Friday!!

What a great week for spinning.

Last Saturday, I hung out with my girls at Biggby's and spun the rest of the above fiber. I picked this up at the Ann Arbor Fiber Expo last fall. It looks like it ranges between Aran/Worsted weight 2ply. It's super squishy. It's a little scratchy so I think this will become a hat and not the cowl I imagined it would be.

Also, I won $15 from Storied Yarns for the Hunger Games SAL! Wooohoo! I emailed her to see if I could get a custom batt made!

Also did you see this!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/98548340/spinners-party-tool

This is bad ass! I need one! I also need the cup holder they sell, but they do not have one for a Baynes wheel yet!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Coley. I'm so glad to see that you're still spinning. I haven't gotten my spinning wheel out in over a year now! Your yarn is amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweety! Time to get spinning! I spin with a great group of girls in my area. We all love to show off our new handspun. I guess it helps me keep spinning to keep up!

    You still dying yarn?

    ReplyDelete