Jan 10, 2012

Bun Update!

Dark Ones Lighter One

These little cuties are only 2 of 4. It is so hard to get them to sit still long enough to get a shot that is not completely blurry. There is two that are black mostly & the other two are broken (black/white). Well, I don't think broken is the right term. I'm still really new at all of this!
The Herd is eating and drinking like crazy. I've been lucky the past week, temperatures have been above freezing! Which is good for water bottles. Next step is to move them into the Dog crate. Freckles is running out of room! Boy, they sure do grow fast! The Kits are very friendly. Everyone like to get head scratches and loves. I need more Hay this weekend!

This weather is driving me crazy. We should be covered in snow by now, not 40°F. I'm already dreaming of this year's garden. I've been requested to grow broccoli & jalapenos. We are going to have to bring in some fill dirt since the back of my yard is low. I already partially fenced off that part of the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment