Nov 26, 2011

4 DAY Holiday

Bridge by Pixiefarts
Bridge, a photo by Pixiefarts on Flickr.

I love the weekend after thanksgiving.

Dinner at my sisters on Thursday. I was in charge of potatoes, green beans & rolls. She made a lovely turkey. Very Moist! Next year deep fried cajun turkey from Lazy Bones!

Friday: Thrift store shopped. Woke up at 9ish, grabbed a coffee and took off to the new Salvation army. 5 for $5 tan tags. I did pretty good. My sister called and wanted to go to another one. Score! I got clips for Xmas lites 100ct. So far the day come out to be : 3 pairs of jeans, 3 sweaters, jello jiggler holiday cutters, 3 tanks tops, & 2 work shirt for D-man. Later that night, hung xmas lights on the house with my brothers help. YAY!

Saturday:
Went to breakfast at friendly's.
Chores...
Later Turkey Club sammies & movies!
I still have one more day left!

No comments:

Post a Comment