Sep 15, 2011

Drip Drip Drip

I called in yesterday. I felt like utter crap. I curled up and slept most of the day.

guard dog Sandisaurus

I did edit some picture from my camera. Did you know that GIMP has a LOMO filter script! I used it on the above photo. I miss my LOMO camera. The contacts for the batteries don't work anymore. I used to always have my little russian spy camera in my bag. I have boxes of photos that need to be scanned.

UPDATE 9-14-11
So, here is the picture of my New Doe. Her name is Freckles and she is a Mini Rex. What a little meat brick! She is such a sweetheart. I hope she is a good mom! The breeder said she is a harlequin lynx? Is there such a kind?

UPDATE 9-14-11UPDATE 9-14-11UPDATE 9-14-11
Pumpkins are turning orange! Count is 4

Over the weekend I tore out the last of the cucumbers. I planted lettuce, carrots & radishes.

UPDATE 9-14-11UPDATE 9-14-11UPDATE 9-14-11

No comments:

Post a Comment