Aug 29, 2011

Covered in Straw


BoyKinStrawcraigslist find from my mom
Friday: I bought my new Stud Bunny. His name is Boykin. I drove up to Lake Orion to get him. I answered an ad from Craigslist. I grabbed my friend who lives in the area, so I didn't have to go alone. He's not pedigreed, but I don't care. I'm just doing this for my own use.

Saturday: I moved Boris to her new Digs. Ma & Dick bought this for me from Craigslist a couple weeks ago. I busted my ass cleaning and removing the wire floor.

It's hard to find straw in the metro area. I saw a sign off the freeway service drive on my way to work one morning. I grabbed my mom and we headed over there Saturday afternoon. 2 for $10.
I came home and covered everything is straw.

Sunday: Very lazy day. I bought a new electric lawnmower! Ours finally bit the dust. I have a glorified vacuum cleaner. It has a bag & mulching option! We grilled Chicken, Beef & Lamb Kabobs for dinner.My mom bought them at Eastern Market on Saturday with my Aunt. I made whole wheat couscous for our side from "How to Cook everything". Dinner was so good.
My brother, Dick & I took a 6 mile bike ride after diner. We rode all the way to Lake St. Clair. It was a beautiful ride. The hurricane sucked all the moisture out of the air.





No comments:

Post a Comment